and suddenly you are doing the impossible” -Francis of Assisi
Matt Morrow, Coach
Serious endurance athletes can elevate their performance with a knowledgeable coach—a coach with a history of success both as an athlete and as a trainer. At Morrowfit, Matt Morrow is that coach. MFIT training offers the expertise and encouragement you need to become something better.
• 16 IRONMAN finishes
• 4 – IRONMAN World Championship finishes (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002)
• Numerous 70.3 and Olympic distance races
• Multiple USAT All-American Honors
• BS Biology: Kansas State University
• Master of Science (emphasis in exercise physiology): University of North Texas
• Research Associate: Institute for Exercise and Environmental Medicine in Dallas, Texas
• Certificate of Training in Swim Propulsion as described in Call The Suit
• USAT Certified Level 1 Coach
A History of Success:
Matt possesses a long, successful history in triathlon races of all distances. He completed his first triathlon in 1983 and understands that for most people—himself included—it is more than a hobby,more than swimming, cycling, and running; it is a way of life.
The Driving Force:
And finally, the one area which can’t be quantified: passion. In the case of Coach Matt, his athletes understand his passion and see the fruits of it in his commitment to their success. The same drive, desire, and dedication that drove him to compete in multiple Ironman World Championships is directly channeled into his coaching. At MFIT, excellence is a way of life; we don’t succeed unless we help you succeed.
“Together, the impossible becomes possible.”